We are a young and fast growing sports brand with a focus on performance running footwear. Within the 2 years of our existence we have managed to offer our products in more than 400 specialty retail partners across Europe. We operate out of Haarlem, close to Amsterdam where we hold office. Our mantra is ONE DEGREE BEYOND, which means we want to offer you, the athlete of all levels of ability, the best possible product to perform beyond your expectations.
Within the team we are looking for someone who can helps us further build brand awareness & meaning and support the sell in and sell through results with our retail partners. Because we are a small team (currently a total of 7) we need you to be very much hands on and eager to learn. You will be involved with all parts of the business but your focus will be marketing activities including social media, online advertising, print advertising, point of sale materials, events, expos, etc... You will work within a team of marketing people from all key markets in Europe.
Starting Feb 2019. This is a full time position.
- Support the Marketing team with overall essential administration support
- Provide assistance to Marketing Managers on key seasonal projects and plans
- Coordinate social media planning/calendaring/publishing tools
- Working on functional briefs and in store executions across the different retail partners.
- Ownership of several small projects on a seasonal basis including events, digital and retail brand
- Brief & work with external agencies & partners on planning & installations of campaigns and retail projects
- Managing and coordinating ambassador program and influencer campaigns
- HBO degree specialized in marketing/ communications
- Passion for sports/running
- Team player with the ability to form relationships both external and internal
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong inter personal skills, good communicator both verbal and written
- Be fluent in English is necessary
- Self- starter and ability to work independently
- Creative and willing to generate ideas
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Interested candidates should submit a C.V. and a motivational letter to: